1-Day Free WordPress Course
Location: Google Campus
Passionate about empowering others, the Luckywebs team mentors people and offer pro bono WordPress workshops for community and charitable organisations.
Organisations include: Google Campus, Westminster Libraries, Portobello Business Centre, City Business Library and The Prince’s Trust.
The Luckywebs WordPress course is the longest running in London compared to any other one day course out there.
Attendees include startups, individuals with zero technical knowledge, professionals who are working but would like to express their passion online using their own website or blog as a source of recognition, income or both.
With a background in digital marketing including web design, web development, web analytics and social media, SEO and WordPress, Luckywebs has run monthly WordPress courses and taught just over 1000 attendees since June 2012.
The one day WordPress Course is hands-on. Bring a laptop at 10am and leave with your own website by 6pm. Course include: signing up to the best web hosting package for beginners; installing WordPress; creating pages; adding text, images, videos; installing plugins and a paid theme.
Free* WordPress Course for Beginners at Google Campus.
Bring a laptop at 10am and leave with your own website by 6pm. Learn step-by-step how to create those first pages, blog posts, add and customise content. *Required to sign up recommended web hosting package – for this you would need to have a budget of £4 per month.
2-day Advance WordPress Course with SEO (£300).
On day 1 you will learn how to customise WordPress pages using a page builder plugin. On day we will help you create your content strategy using current SEO methods. Include keyword research, using data from Google Analytics and Adwords. 6 places available per month.
Email to book.
Get an unlimited web hosting package with a free domain.
Before attending the Free or Advanced WordPress course, it is essential that you sign up to this web hosting package. Get a free domain and unlimited web hosting space for your WordPress website. Watch the video tutorial for step-by-step instructions.
Sign Up Now.
Please contact us by using the details below
Phone or text: 0208 969 2018 or 07909 449 617
Email, chat or Google hangout: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Google Campus, 4-5 Bonhill Street, EC2A 4BX
More than 10,000 people have used this simple tutorial to set up their own self-hosted WordPress websites. And now, for a limited time, Bluehost is offering a special for our one-day course attendees for only £2.20 a month, unlimited email addresses and support. Get a free domain for the first year. Get it while you can!
All hosting fees (1, 2 or 3 years) need to be paid in advance.
Visit www.luckywebs.co.uk/bluehost (opens Bluehost in a new tab)
1. Click “get started now” & select “starter” package
2. Enter domain name under “new domain” if you need a domain else enter your existing domain under “I have a domain name”
3. Enter your details, select package (save more if you choose 36 months which brings down the price to just under £2.20 a month).
4. Untick Site Backup Pro & SiteLock Security
5. Enter your billing information
6. Click “Next” to complete sign up
7. Check your email. Bluehost will email your login details
8. Email email@example.com and let him know that you signed up. Mention your domain name.
1. Log in to your Bluehost account and close ads
2. Click install WordPress under Website section
3. Click install button
4. Select your domain with www before it
5. Tick both options to set up WordPress
6. Give your website a name
7. Enter your username and note down the password
8. Click “Install” button
9. Once complete, open a new tab and enter your domain name
10. Login to your WordPress dashboard by adding /wp-admin right after your domain.