- Terms & conditions of sale & entry
- Links to external websites
- Shopping cart / transactional areas
- Local Shared Objects (Flash cookies)
- Refund Policy
- Personal information
The information available on this site is not intended to be comprehensive, and many details which may be relevant to particular circumstances have been omitted. Accordingly it should not be regarded as being a complete source of company law and information, and readers are advised to seek independent professional advice before acting on anything contained herein. Luckywebs cannot take any responsibility for the consequences of errors or omissions.
Terms of sale & entry
1) “You” and “your” refers to the customer. “We”, “us”, “our” and event organiser refers to Luckywebs Limited (Registered in England No. 08109050 & D-U-N-S Number : 21-844-8120). This agreement means these terms and conditions and any other conditions specified by us on our website including the booking form.
2) All workshop and booking purchases are non-transferable and may not be sold or transferred by you.
3) No refund or exchange on any workshop except in accordance with the applicable laws in the region of purchase.
4) Although we will endeavor to adhere to the publicised contents of the workshops, you accept that at our sole discretion, we have the right to alter elements of the workshops, including any advertised appearances.
5) The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the workshop organiser and the venues terms of admission.
6) Audio or visual recordings of the event are prohibited. Still cameras (not professional) are permitted but images may only be used for private purposes and not public display. Instructors offer consent to be included in film and sound recordings of the event and for these recordings to be used by the workshop organiser.
7) It is a condition of entry that you submit to a search of person or possessions on entry to the venue if we decide to take such action.
8) To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with “Luckywebs Limited” or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with workshops. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again.
9) You acknowledge that neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to the property (including personal property such as laptops, mobile phones, bags, money or other personal items) brought to at the workshop by you or your invitees.
10) You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the workshop by you.
11) We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the workshop for any reason. In the event of the cancellation of the workshop we will provide a refund if the workshop is not rescheduled at any point.
Links to external websites
It is our policy to obtain permission to link to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Any personal information received will only be used to complete your workshop registration. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
Please note: this is our initial policy and what we see as the first stage of achieving privacy compliance for all visitors to our site (including Opt In / Opt Out). There is a degree of confusion currently around what is considered consent for cookies. and this is likely to be the case for a little while yet.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
– enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task.
– recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested.
– measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast.
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by our website, or indeed any other website, you can do this through your browser settings (please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of our website):
Shopping cart / transactional areas
Local Shared Objects (Flash cookies)
12) Some of our pages include videos embedded from YouTube, which uses the Adobe Flash Player. To improve user experience, Local Shared Objects – or Flash cookies as they are commonly known – are employed to provide features such as auto-resume and for saving your preferences. Flash cookies are stored on a user’s terminal much the same as cookies are, however it is not possible to manage them at browser level in the same way. How to delete cookies
13) As you will have immediate access to your online video tutorials, “You will not be entitled to a refund.
14) You must ensure that you act in an orderly manner when attending the event. We may refuse entry or evict you if you are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner.
15) There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the seminar.
17) “Luckywebs Limited” cares for the environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the bins provided around the workshop venue.
18) If any provision in the Terms and Conditions, whether in full or in part, is held to be invalid or unenforceable, all other remaining provisions (in full or in part) shall continue to be valid and enforceable. The Terms and Conditions shall be subject to English law and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
19) With regards to the Free WordPress Course, the money back guarantee only applies to your Bluehost contract. As your web hosting contract is between yourself and Bluehost, you must contact Bluehost in order to pursue the money back guarantee.
20) With regards to the 2-Day WordPress Course, refunds does not apply if any of the following apply:
- Arriving more than 45 mins late for the course
- If you act in a disorderly, offensive, disruptive and inappropriate manner
- If you fail to notify the organiser at least 5 working days in advance if you aren’t going to attend
- If you fail to notify the organiser about any problems as and when they occur as most issues can be resolved
- If you fail to provide any reasonable and sufficient grounds as to why the course was not satisfactory
- If you leave the course any time after the afternoon session has started
- Any failure, problems caused by your laptop, your wifi connection
- If you lack basic computing skills (typing, emailing, browsing online)
- If you lack basic English language skills required to communicate.
- If you refuse to use plugins, tools and software used during the course
You are welcome to attend a future course if you have failed to turn up for the 2-day course date you have signed up for. This is at the discretion of the WordPress trainer assuming you have provided sufficient notice prior to the course you have failed to attend.
If you register to receive updates, or register for a workshop, your information will be held on a secure server and the data will not be shared with any organisations. It will be used only to complete your workshop registration. If you respond online to a survey or feedback your data will only be used to facilitate the analysis of responses.
This privacy statement only covers our website at www.luckywebs.co.uk and sub-sites of this domain. This privacy statement does not cover other websites linked to from this domain.
Luckywebs Limited may use information it holds to prevent and detect fraud.
If you have any queries please contact a member of the Luckywebs team on +44 (0)20 8969 2018 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.